1. Registration and Payment
- Will be treated in order of receipt
- Registration for a Cooking Workshop or Chef’s Table is only definitive if the workshop amount has been received by Mai & Me, TTM Honkoop-Nguyen on banknr: NL91INGB0006831159 no later than 14 days before the start of the Cooking Workshop / Chef’s Table
- Cooking workshop will only take place with sufficient registration of at least 10 people.
- Chef’s Table only takes place with sufficient registration of at least 10 people.
- If there are too few entries, the date will be postponed or the Cooking Workshop / Chef’s Table will be canceled. In the latter case, the amount already paid will be refunded within 5 working days.
- For Cooking Workshop / Chef’s Table with its own group it is possible to come up with a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 10/14 people respectively.
Changes to the number of participants can be made up to 72 hours before the start of the Cooking Workshop / Chef’s Table via the mail. From that moment on the number of reserved persons is calculated.
2. All published prices are exclusive of VAT.
3. Price changes reserved.
4. In the event of default, the contractor is entitled to hand over the claim for collection and the costs thereof also to be recovered from the client.
5. Cancel :
- After confirmation of the contractor, your booking is final. If you want to cancel, the following rules apply.
- In case of cancellation more than 7 days before the start date of the Cooking Workshop / Chef’s Table or the event by the client no fee is due.
- The vast majority of our bookings take place well in advance. It is very difficult to find a replacement for cancellations in the short term. That is why we are compelled to strictly apply the following conditions
- In case of cancellation from 7 days before the start of the Cooking Workshop / Chef’s Table or the event by the client, the costs are 70% of the reserved workshop.
- If canceled within 48 hours before the start of the Cooking Workshop / Chef’s Table or the event: 100 percent will be charged
- If you are still prevented at the last moment (and therefore have no possibility to cancel in advance) there will be no refund of the tuition fees. However, it is possible to have someone else (friend or girlfriend, partner, family member, etc.) take part in the Cooking Workshop / Chef’s Table. Please let us know in advance.
- The Contractor reserves the right not to let a planned Cooking Workshop / Chef’s Table go through in case of insufficient registration.
- The Contractor will inform the Client of this at the latest 72 hours in advance.
- In the event of cancellation by the contractor, the client receives the possibly paid course fee.
- Contractor is not liable for costs resulting from cancellation.
- The contractor is not liable for any form of physical injury to the client as a result of participation in our activities.
- The Contractor is not liable for damage, loss or theft of property brought by the Client such as coats, bags and other personal belongings.
- If certain products of the agreed menu are not in stock, the contractor reserves the right to use an equivalent alternative.
7. General House rules
- We ask you not to smoke inside.
- The participants are expected to handle the materials and machines on loan in a normal way. Destruction will be charged.
- Participants are also expected to follow all instructions from the contractor, especially those relating to safety.
- All kitchenware and appliances to be used remain the property of Mai & Me at all times.
- Wear proper and sturdy footwear (no high heels or open shoes) and especially no loose and quickly flammable (wool, satin, etc) clothing.